Friday 20 September 2019

Day 3: The Ghostly Shadow

Foolishly, I am taking off in a plane about to go sky diving my heart was pounding like drums. We are up in the air now. Suddenly, the driver shouts "JUMP!" Straight away I am pushed out of the plane. Quickly I pull out my parachute. The next thing I know I am being pushed by the wind I am floating above a haunted graveyard. Suddenly, a flash of light strikes right in front of me I look up and there is a hole in my parachute. I am falling to the ground suddenly I feel my stomach get pushed in I felt like I was going to faint. I got up then I saw a shadow it started to giggle I got more and more scared then zombies started to come out of the ground. They all screamed as they fell into ashes then the ghost flew towards me then went right through me... 

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Mehmet and I'm from R23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Day 3:The Ghostly. I remember doing something like this Blog. Have you ever tried more scary stuff?. Thanks for sharing your work make sure to check out my blog at http://odsmehmet.blogspot.com/.
    blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mehmet thanks for your comment. Yes I have done something more scary it was my 100 word challenge.
      Blog ya later, Felix.

      Delete
  2. Hi Felix, my name is Taylah & i'm from Room 23. I really enjoyed reading your writing piece, I like how all of your writing made sense & you put all the ( " , .) in the right spot. Whats your favorite bit in this piece of writing?
    Great job!!- Thanks for sharing your learning with us-
    Blog You Later-
    -Taylah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylah, Thanks for your comment. My favourite part is when I am floating above the haunted graveyard.
      Blog ya later, Felix.

      Delete
  3. Hey Felix it's Richard from Room 7 and I really liked you story especially the zombies. Would you really jump out of a plane?

    Blog you later,
    (Richard)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.