Friday 13 December 2019

End of year reflection

This is my end of year refection. 

The things that I have enjoyed doing at Owai were camp, going rainbows end and beach ed. Rainbows end was my favourite because I went on all the rides the scariest one was the Stratosphere and my favourite one was the Corkscrew Coaster and the Invader. 
I loved camp because we got to sleep in cabins and we got use go karts, we got to do a confidence course, archery and all other kinds of fun stuff, we also got to go on a awesome water slide into the lake it took me 2 seconds to get into the lake.

It has been a great experience at Owai and I am looking forward to 2020.



1 comment:

  1. Owairaka is a cool school right. I won't to go to rainbows end can't wait till I get to go. From your bro

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.